William E. Buchan is proud to offer another New Division of their Highly Sought-after Community of The Trossachs. Seventeen Divisions of The Trossachs have evolved since the 1990’s, all joined by a common, free-flowing Boulevard.
Recreation abounds, with parks, play areas, sport-courts, soccer and tennis facilities all shared by the Trossachs residents, who also share a strong sense of community. Miles of trails throughout the Trossachs connect to the greater area trail systems, such as Soaring Eagle Park. Top rated Cascade Ridge Elementary is conveniently located within the Trossachs community.
Kinloch at Trossachs offers spacious homesites up to 11,000 square feet, all backing to permanent protected Open Space, or Soaring Eagle Park itself.
Conveniently located on the Sammamish Plateau!
- Take Exit #18 (Highlands Drive)
- Turn right on Issaquah-Fall City Road (which becomes Duthie Hill Road)
- Turn left on Trossachs Blvd SE
- Left on SE Belvedere Way
- Right on 267th Place SE. (Current Model home is located in Preswick at Trossachs)
- Homes are carefully positioned to best utilize the property and create an attractive neighborhood.
- Custom designed elevations with cultured stone details, per plan.
- Hardiplank siding with a 5” reveal for a more pleasing appearance including decorative architectural trim details.
- Custom designed millwork around the exterior of the entry door and T & G cedar lined Entry soffits.
- Exterior paint color patterns which compliment surrounding homes.
- Exposed aggregate front walk and driveway.
- Exposed aggregate rear patio.
- Professionally landscaped front and rear yards with automatic irrigation.
- Side and rear yard fencing with 2 gates.
- Steel raised panel roll-up garage doors with decorative window lites, per plan.
- Electric garage door opener with 2 remotes.rs.
- Oil rubbed bronze thumb latch door hardware.
- Raised panel entry door with oil rubbed bronze kick plate.
- Custom millwork includes painted wainscoting, crown molding, 5 ¼” baseboard and stained base shoe.
- Decorator chandelier.
- 5” hardwood floors.
- Hand-crafted staircase with wrought iron balusters and custom newel posts.
- Painted millwork includes wainscoting, crown molding, 5 ¼” baseboard and custom window trim detail.
- Coffered ceiling with additional painted crown molding.
- 5” hardwood floors per plan.
- Decorative dining room chandelier.
- Dual raised panel entry doors.
- Painted millwork includes chair rail, crown molding, 5 ¼” base board and custom window trim detail.
- Custom cabinetry with tile countertop.
- Decorator White China Shell sink with Kohler Kelston style Brushed Nickel faucet.
- Painted millwork includes crown molding, backsplash chair rail detail and 5 ¼” baseboard with stained base shoe.
- 5” hardwood floors.
- Custom Frameless painted cabinetry with nutmeg tone stain, hidden hinges, soft-close doors and drawers, oil rubbed bronze pulls and crown-shelf moulding.
- Slab quartz countertops include beveled self edge and custom decorator tile backsplash.
- 5” hardwood floors.
- Custom designed islands with breakfast bar seating and slab quartz countertops.
- Blanco, double compartment stainless steel kitchen sink.
- Elkay Arezzo series single handle chrome faucet.
- G.E. Café Series 6 burner rangetop.
- G.E. Profile 30” stainless steel double oven with convection.
- G.E. Profile stainless steel built-in microwave with trim kit.
- G.E. Profile stainless steel dishwasher (Energy Star).
- Painted crown molding, window casings and 5 ¼” baseboards.
- Pendant lighting over Kitchen Island.
- Walk-in pantries, per plan.
- Gas fireplace with cultured stone hearth and wood mantle.
- Custom built-in bookcase/media center.
- Painted millwork package includes crown molding, window casings and 5 ¼” baseboards.
- Custom lower frameless cabinet with laundry sinks.
- Proflo chrome pull out sprayer faucet.
- Recessed hookup for dryer vent and washing machine drain.
- Durable vinyl flooring.
- Custom Frameless cabinetry with dual sinks, per plan.
- Tile countertop with tile self edge and custom decorator tile back splash.
- Grohe plumbing fixtures.
- Designer tile floors.
- Raised or coffered ceiling with crown molding, per plan.
- Painted millwork includes crown molding, 5 ¼” baseboard and custom window trim.
- Private bath/dressing area with double vanities and custom frameless cabinetry.
- Kohler Kelson style brushed nickel faucets and towel bar.
- Plate glass mirror with custom millwork surround and twin light fixtures installed.
- Quartz slab countertops with under-mounted sinks and chair rail backsplash detail.
- Luxurious soaking tub with tile platform and backsplash.
- Designer tile floors with decorator tile accents.
- Separate shower stall with custom glass door, tile walls and mud-set tile floor.
- Separate toilet room with tile floor.
- Walk-in closet with vinyl coated shelving and organizers.
- 30 Year Laminated Shingle roof.
- 2×6 exterior double wall construction with R-21 insulation and R-49 attic insulation.
- Plywood subfloors with silent floor system on second floor with 14” TJI’s on 16” centers.
- Main level floor framing has 2×8’s on 16” centers.
- Smooth-wall interior finish drywall.
- Tankless/on demand water heater for energy efficiency.
- Energy Star package York natural gas forced air furnace with a 95% AFUE rating.
- Energy efficient Low E vinyl windows with window screens.
- Security system included, with monitoring available.
- Structured wiring interface for local area network, telephone and cable TV with Quad Shielded RG6 cable and CAT-6 Data lines.
- Garage has compacted sub grade, drilled stub steel into foundation walls. Rebar is used throughout the garage slab, porch, patios and walkways.
- Rehau Plumbing System with solid brass fittings including copper manifolds at plumbing connections inside walls and behind cabinets.
- Copper is used for hot water relief lines.
- Home framing is dried to a maximum of 12% relative humidity prior to sheetrock stage.
- Return air and heating supply lines are fully ducted, sealed and duct blast tested.
- Outlet for electric car charger.
- Population: 61,250 (www.sammamish.us)
- Area: 21.5 square miles (www.sammamish.us)
- Elevation: Ranges from 40 feet along Lake Sammamish shoreline to 615 feet on top of Inglewood Hill
- Paved Roadway: 161 miles
- Local Sales Tax: 9.5%
- Median Household Income: $160,291 (City-data.com)
- City Hall Hours of Operation: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
- School Districts: Issaquah School District (425) 837-7000
- Public Safety: Police Department Business Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm (Monday - Friday)
(425) 295-0770 (Police Department Business Office)
(206) 296-3311 (Non-Emergency Dispatch Phone)
|Puget Sound Energy
(gas & electric)
|Sammamish Plateau Water & Sewer District
(water & sewer)
|King County Capacity Charge||1.206.296.1450|
|Comcast Cable / Internet||1.877.824.2288|
|Qwest (phone & internet)||1.800.244.1111|
|CenturyLink (phone & internet)||1.877.348.9007|
|Verizon (phone & internet)||1.800.483.1000|
"The Issaquah School District offers over 17,000 students a chance to build their futures in 24 schools. Because community and business have supported construction bonds, students today have modern and well-equipped schools and high quality teachers (more than half of Issaquah School District teachers have advanced degrees)." - Issaquah School District
- Five Skyline High School seniors were recognized as semifinalists in the 2010 National Merit Scholarship Program.
- Skyline High School has over two thirds of their juniors and seniors enrolled in one or more International Baccalaureate (IB) classes.
- A survey of the Skyline High School's 372 graduates from the class of 2009 indicated the following post high school plans:
- Four year college - 83%
- Community /Technical College 15%
- Military/Other 2%
- Skyline High School 2009-2010 School Profile
- Beaver Lake Middle School has been called a safe, friendly, and memorable environment by many students and parents.
- Beaver Lake Middle School is one of the few public middle schools in Washington to receive a distinguished GreatSchools Rating of 10 out of 10.
- Cascade Ridge Elementary boasts 60,207 square feet of interior space, 35 Classrooms, Computer Lab, Music Room, Commons, Gym and Library, Two covered play areas totaling 4,800 square feet and numerous PTSA Sponsored Programs.
- Cascade Ridge has one of the best special education programs in the district. Not only are its teachers and assistants highly qualified, they are kind and caring individuals who seek out the best of each student and strive to help each student achieve their greatest potential. --Submitted by a parent (GreatSchools.org)