A Strong Sense of Community...
Conveniently located on the Sammamish Plateau!
- Take Exit #18 (Highlands Drive)
- Turn right on Issaquah-Fall City Road (which becomes Duthie Hill Road)
- Turn left on Trossachs Blvd SE
- Left on SE Belvedere Way
- Right on 267th Place SE. (Current Model home is located in Preswick at Trossachs)
- Population: 61,250 (www.sammamish.us)
- Area: 21.5 square miles (www.sammamish.us)
- Elevation: Ranges from 40 feet along Lake Sammamish shoreline to 615 feet on top of Inglewood Hill
- Paved Roadway: 161 miles
- Local Sales Tax: 9.5%
- Median Household Income: $160,291 (City-data.com)
- City Hall Hours of Operation: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
- School Districts: Issaquah School District (425) 837-7000
- Public Safety: Police Department Business Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm (Monday - Friday)
(425) 295-0770 (Police Department Business Office)
(206) 296-3311 (Non-Emergency Dispatch Phone)
|Puget Sound Energy
(gas & electric)
|Sammamish Plateau Water & Sewer District
(water & sewer)
|King County Capacity Charge||1.206.296.1450|
|Comcast Cable / Internet||1.877.824.2288|
|Qwest (phone & internet)||1.800.244.1111|
|CenturyLink (phone & internet)||1.877.348.9007|
|Verizon (phone & internet)||1.800.483.1000|
"The Issaquah School District offers over 17,000 students a chance to build their futures in 24 schools. Because community and business have supported construction bonds, students today have modern and well-equipped schools and high quality teachers (more than half of Issaquah School District teachers have advanced degrees)." - Issaquah School District
- Five Skyline High School seniors were recognized as semifinalists in the 2010 National Merit Scholarship Program.
- Skyline High School has over two thirds of their juniors and seniors enrolled in one or more International Baccalaureate (IB) classes.
- A survey of the Skyline High School's 372 graduates from the class of 2009 indicated the following post high school plans:
- Four year college - 83%
- Community /Technical College 15%
- Military/Other 2%
- Skyline High School 2009-2010 School Profile
- Beaver Lake Middle School has been called a safe, friendly, and memorable environment by many students and parents.
- Beaver Lake Middle School is one of the few public middle schools in Washington to receive a distinguished GreatSchools Rating of 10 out of 10.
- Cascade Ridge Elementary boasts 60,207 square feet of interior space, 35 Classrooms, Computer Lab, Music Room, Commons, Gym and Library, Two covered play areas totaling 4,800 square feet and numerous PTSA Sponsored Programs.
- Cascade Ridge has one of the best special education programs in the district. Not only are its teachers and assistants highly qualified, they are kind and caring individuals who seek out the best of each student and strive to help each student achieve their greatest potential. --Submitted by a parent (GreatSchools.org)