Location, Location, Location...
The heart of Sammamish, award-winning public and private schools (Issaquah District), minutes from stunning recreational opportunities, surprisingly easy commute routes, and the unparalleled satisfaction and comfort of a finely crafted, new, William Buchan Home – here in Darien.
In a quiet corner near Beaver Lake Park you will find Darien, a new community of nine spacious and inviting homes sited on generously sized lots. Each home will offer the signature style and meticulous craftsmanship that exists in every William Buchan Home.
For more information contact Scott Estes (206) 953-3726…
Take I-90 Exit 18 (Highlands Drive) which becomes Issaquah-Pine Lake Road. Turn right on SE 32nd St, Left on 241st and Right on SE 30th to Corner of SE 30th and 243rd Ave SE.
Head East on Route 202/Redmond Way. Turn South on Sahalee Way NE which becomes 228th Avenue NE. Turn left onto SE 24th Street. Turn right onto 244th Avenue SE. Turn right onto SE 30th Street and then a left onto 243rd Avenue SE and into the community of Darien.
- Homes are carefully positioned to best utilize the property and create an attractive neighborhood.
- Custom designed elevations with cultured stone details, per plan.
- Hardiplank siding with a 5” reveal for a more pleasing appearance including decorative architectural trim details.
- Custom designed millwork around the exterior of the entry door and T & G cedar lined Entry soffits.
- Exterior paint color patterns which compliment surrounding homes.
- Professionally landscaped front and rear yards with automatic irrigation.
- Side and rear yard fencing with 2 gates.
- Steel raised panel roll-up garage doors with decorative window lites, per plan.
- Electric garage door opener with 2 remotes.
- Brushed nickel thumb latch door hardware.
- Raised panel entry door with brushed nickel kick plate.
- Custom millwork includes painted wainscoting, crown molding, 6” baseboard and stained base shoe.
- Decorator chandelier per plan.
- 6” hardwood floors.
- Hand-crafted staircase with wrought iron balusters and custom newel posts.
- Painted millwork includes wainscoting, crown molding, 6” baseboard and custom window trim detail.
- Coffered ceiling with additional painted crown molding.
- 6” hardwood floors per plan.
- Decorative dining room chandelier.
- 10 lite French entry doors.
- Painted millwork includes chair rail, crown molding, 6” base board and custom window trim detail.
- Custom cabinetry with slab Quartz countertop.
- Under mounted sink.
- Painted millwork includes crown molding, backsplash chair rail detail and 5 ¼” baseboard with stained base shoe.
- 6” hardwood floors in plans without tub/shower.
- Custom Frameless cabinetry with hidden hinges & Brushed Nickel pulls and crown-shelf moulding.
- Slab Quartz countertops include beveled self-edge and custom decorator tile backsplash.
- 6” hardwood floors.
- Custom designed islands with breakfast bar seating and slab Quartz countertops.
- Single bowl stainless steel kitchen sink.
- Elkay series single handle chrome faucet.
- Thermador 6-burner stainless steel range top.
- Thermador 30” stainless steel double oven with convection.
- Thermador stainless steel built-in microwave with trim kit.
- Thermador stainless steel dishwasher (Energy Star).
- Frigidaire refrigerator and freezer
- Painted crown molding, window casings and 6” baseboards.
- Pendant lighting over Kitchen Island.
- Walk-in pantries, per plan.
- Gas fireplace with raised cultured stone hearth and wood mantle.
- Custom built-in bookcase/media center.
- Painted millwork package includes crown molding, window casings and 6” baseboards.
- Custom lower Frameless cabinet with laundry sinks.
- Proflo chrome pull out sprayer faucet.
- Recessed hookup for washing machine drain and hose.
- Durable vinyl flooring.
- Custom Frameless cabinetry with dual sinks, per plan.
- Ceramic tile countertop with tile self edge and custom decorator tile back splash.
- Grohe plumbing fixtures.
- Designer tile floors.
- Raised or coffered ceiling with crown molding, per plan.
- Painted millwork includes crown molding, 6” baseboard and custom window trim.
- Private bath/dressing area with double vanities and custom frameless cabinetry.
- American Standard Chrome faucets and towel bar.
- Plate glass mirror with custom millwork surround and twin light fixtures installed.
- Quartz slab countertops with under mounted sinks.
- Luxurious free standing soaking tub.
- Ceramic tile floors.
- Separate shower stall with tile floor, custom glass door and ceramic tile walls.
- Separate toilet room with ceramic tile floor.
- Walk-in closet with vinyl coated shelving and organizers.
- 2x6 exterior wall construction with R-21 insulation and R-38 attic insulation.
- Plywood subfloors with silent floor system on second floor with 14” TJI’s on 16” centers.
- Main level floor framing has 2x8’s on 16” centers.
- Smooth-wall interior finish drywall.
- Laminated Shingle roofing.
- Tankless/on demand water heater for energy efficiency.
- Energy Star package York natural gas forced air furnace with a 95% AFUE rating.
- Energy efficient Low E vinyl windows with window screens.
- Security system with monitoring available.
- Structured wiring interface for local area network, telephone and cable TV with Quad Shielded RG6 cable and CAT-6 Data lines.
- Garage has compacted sub grade, drilled stub steel into foundation walls. Rebar is used throughout the garage slab.
- Rehau Plumbing System with solid brass fittings including copper manifolds at plumbing connections inside walls and behind cabinets.
- Copper is used for hot water relief lines.
- Home framing is dried to a maximum of 12% relative humidity prior to sheetrock stage.
- Return air supplies for the furnace are fully ducted and sealed with mastic.
- Air Conditioning Ready.
From the City of Sammamish web site:
Sammamish is a vibrant bedroom community blessed with a well-preserved natural environment, a family-friendly, kid-safe culture, and unrivaled connectedness.
From its expanding tree canopy, to its peaceful neighborhoods, to its multi-modal transportation resources, Sammamish captures the best of the past even as it embraces a burgeoning digital future and meets housing affordability through balanced, sustainable housing.
It is a state-of-the art community—engaged, responsive and generous in its support for the full range of human endeavor.
Number of City Parks: 14
Number of Lakes: 3
Link to Parks and Recreation Guide:
Incorporation date: Aug. 31, 1999
Population: 61,250 (2016)
Money Magazine’s Top 100 Places to Live Ranking in 2016: 14
Livability’s 2018 Best Places to Visit
|Puget Sound Energy
(gas & electric)
|Sammamish Plateau Water & Sewer District
(water & sewer)
|Republic Services (recycling & soild waste)||1.800.221.4508|
|Comcast (cable & internet)||1.877.824.2288|
|Verizon (phone & internet)||1.800.483.4000
|CenturyLink (phone & internet)||1.866.663.7772